Ad 728×90px

Cheat - My Talking Tom




my talktomche


Cheat coins in My Talking Tom For windows phone 8?

Important! game must be installed from our website and not from the shop! Get it here,Otherwise you will not be able to fill in the save file.
If you want to cheat yourself still coins or money in the game My Talking Tom for Windows Phone and do not pay out of her purse, read the instructions below:
1. Download  My Talking Tom for Windows Phone from our site. It is important to establish an unsigned XAP not from Market, otherwise you will not be able to get access to the repository.
2. Install the downloaded file using  Windows Phone Power Tools .
3. Click on the tab “Isolated Storage”, get the My Talking Tom, expand the list of game files.
4. Locate the file vca.db , click below “Get”. Save wherever you want.
5. Download the program  SQLite Database Browser  to edit the file on the link  and unzip to any location.
6. Run SQLite Database Browser 2.0 b1.exe, in the opened window, click File Open and select your vca.db.
7. Then click the Browse Data  and open the following account and under value .
8. Edit the value of  “balance”  and expose him as much money as you want. I do not advise to put more than 7 nines, because the game can not start. Click Apply Changes .
9. Save the file by pressing the appropriate button and close the program.
10. Tick ​​the Windows Phone Power Tools “Overwrite Existing”.
11. Click “Put File”, locate the file that you edited.
12. Close WPPT, unplug the phone, start the game. Finish. Your account is now as much as you put the coins! I got 99.9 million   and a bit overpaid, I bought the latest clothes from the list:)

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment